Welcome to CIIR Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
These Terms of Service govern your use of our website located at https://ciirs.com operated by CIIR Solutions.
Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully. We have tried to keep these Terms and Conditions brief, easy to understand, and as straightforward as possible.
If you do not agree with Agreements or have any Questions, then please let us know by emailing at email@example.com. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to use our services.
You: ‘The Client’
Us: ‘CIIR Solutions’
Project: The work that is being undertaken
The Client must agree to :
Provide us reasonable timescale, and everything that is requested from you to complete the project.
- Review the Company’s work, provide feedback, and signoff approval in a timely manner.
- Adhere to the payment schedule laid out on our prices page
- Advise, in advance, of any confidential information to be presented by email, written, or verbally, between both parties. Also, for this to be marked as ‘confidential’ in the subject of the email, or clearly on any written documents
- Provide a minimum of one month notice in writing, or by email should you wish to cancel any contract
The Company agrees to :
Carry out services in a professional and timely manner
- Maintain up to date skills and knowledge through regular training and research.
- Make a reasonable number of revisions to the design, layout, colours etc, until you are satisfied with the design concept or such time as both parties feel an agreement is likely to be reached but no more than 2 major revisions. Additional revisions or design work outside the scope of the project will be charged separately.
- Make every effort to adhere to any deadlines agreed between us and you
Content found on or through this Service are the property of CIIRS or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
Intellectual Property :
Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of CIIRS and its licensors. Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of and foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of CIIRS.
An advance deposit is required with any project and before any design work will be carried out. The same will be non-refundable and CIIR Solutions will not be liable for non-execution of project for certain reasons not in control of CIIR Solutions.
Additional Expenses :
Client agrees to reimburse CIIR Solutions for any additional expenses necessary for the completion of the work. Examples would be purchase of special fonts, stock photography etc.
Prohibited Uses :
You may use Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
Web Browsers :
- CIIR Solutions make every effort to ensure websites are designed to be viewed by the majority of visitors. Websites are designed to work with the most popular current browsers (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc).
- CIIR Solutions cannot accept responsibility for web pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after the website have been designed and handed over to the Client. As such, CIIR Solutions reserves the right to quote for any work involved in changing the website design or website code for it to work with updated browser software.
We issue refunds for Contracts within 0 days of the original purchase of the Contract.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act:
CIIR Solutions does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The confidentiality and privacy of the visitor’s information are a top priority for CIIR Solutions. We use the Confidential Information solely for the purpose of evaluating a possible business relationship or for such activities. We shall not use the Confidential Information for any other purpose and shall not disclose any of the Confidential Information to third parties.
Access Requirements :
If the Client’s website is to be installed on a third-party server, CIIR Solutions must be granted temporary read/write access to the Client’s storage directories which must be accessible via FTP or cPanel. Depending on the specific nature of the project, other resources might also need to be configured on the server.
Links To Other Web Sites :
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by CIIRS.
CIIRS has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
Changes To Service :
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
Termination of services by the Client must be requested in a written notice or email and will be effective on receipt of such notice. Telephone requests for termination of services will not be honoured until and unless confirmed in writing or email. The Client will be invoiced for design work completed to the date of first notice of cancellation for payment in full within thirty (30) days.
Amendments To Terms :
We may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use Service.
BY USING SERVICE OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
Contact Us :
Please send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support by email: firstname.lastname@example.org